§ 1 General Information
For all your orders in the context of this online offer Steelbodies.org, György Mészáros ( George Schwindt ), 2400 Kőris u. 13. 1/7, Dunaújváros, Hungary, is your contracting partner. All services from Steelbodies.org to the customer are carried out based on the general terms and conditions given below. These underlie all offers and agreements between Steelbodies.org and the customer and are accepted for the duration of the whole business relationship. Opposing or deviating conditions of the buyer are only binding if Steelbodies.org has agreed to them in writing.
§ 2 Responsibility for Online Offer
Steelbodies.org is responsible for the articles and designs offered in a Steelbodies.org shop, as well as the overall design of the shop.
§ 3 Standard Terms
(1) The “offers“ contained on the website, in Steelbodies.org shop represent a non-binding invitation for the customer to place an order with Steelbodies.org.
(2) By filling out and sending an order form on the internet, the customer makes a binding offer for a contract of sale or, as the case may be, a contract for work and materials. Steelbodies.org sends an order confirmation via e-mail to the customer. The order confirmation does not represent an acceptance of the offer, but shall only acknowledge to the customer that their order was received by Steelbodies.org. The contract is only accepted when Steelbodies.org ships the ordered product to the customer and confirms the shipment (shipment confirmation) to the customer in a second e-mail.
(3) Steelbodies.org reserves the right to reject any received orders for any reason with notice to the customer.
(4) The contract ends with the complete delivery to the customer supplied address through Steelbodies.org’s shipment provider. If there is an interruption of delivery, and Steelbodies.org fails to cover a congruent substitute transaction in a business reasonable timeframe, the customer shall be informed immediately about the non-availability of the service. If the case of the customer having already paid, then the funds paid shall be refunded.
§ 4 Delivery / Shipment
(1) The delivery will be shipped within three weeks at the latest. Normally, goods are shipped within 5 - 10 business days. Delivery times and terms of delivery shall only be binding insofar as Steelbodies.org has expressly agreed to such in writing. Typical, delivery times are 5 - 10 business days, but can take up to 2 - 3 weeks in certain circumstances.
(2) Delivery is available to every country around the world.
(3) Delivery shall be conducted by a shipment service provider chosen by Steelbodies.org. The customer has to pay standard shipping costs which may depend on order value, and where the order is shipped to. Current shipping prices can be viewed at www.steelbodies.org
§ 5 Prices
(1) The stated prices for shipping are final. They include the taxes arising from the transaction, particularly sales taxes. Shipping and handling are billed separately and shown separately on the invoice. The shipping address and order amount is decisive for location determination.
(2) All stated prices are net prices. The shipping address is decisive. If, according to the statutory regulations, the goods are subject to sales or other taxes in the recipient country, then these shall be paid additionally upon receipt of the goods. Furthermore, the goods may be subject to import duties which the customer shall pay additionally upon receipt of the goods.
(3) The customer has to pay shipping and handling, which may depend on order value and the delivery location. Current shipping prices can be viewed at www.steelbodies.org
(4) Purchase price, along with shipping and handling charges are immediately payable, without deduction.
§ 6 Payment
(1) Steelbodies.org uses PayPal for payments. We accept major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover or direct payments, all through PayPal.
(2) Steelbodies.org is entitled to make use of the services of trustworthy third parties for the handling of the payment:
a) If it comes to a default of payment of the customer, Steelbodies.org is allowed to assign its claims to a debt collection agency and transfer the personal data required for the handling of payments to these third parties.
b) In the case of intervention of third parties in the handling of payments, then payment in relation to Steelbodies.org only counts as made if the amount has been provided contractually to the third party, so that the third party can dispose of it as it sees fit.
§ 7 Conditional Sale
(1) Up to the payment of any monies owed to Steelbodies.org and the order is shipped, the goods remain the property of Steelbodies.org.
(2) The customer is obliged to handle the product with care up to the transfer of ownership.
§ 8 Guarantee
(1) Information, drawings, figures, technical data, specifications of weight, measurements and services, which are contained in brochures, catalogues, newsletters, ads or price lists only are of an informational nature. No responsibility is accepted by Steelbodies.org for the correctness of this information. Regarding type and scope of delivery only the information shall be decisive which is contained in the order confirmation.
(2) As far as there is a defect in the goods which falls under warranty, the customer shall be entitled to a replacement, to cancel the order, or keep the order at a reduced price, agreed by both parties.
(3) Data communication via the internet, considering the current state of the technology, cannot be guaranteed as being flawless und/or available at any time. Thus, Steelbodies.org shall not be liable for the continuous and uninterrupted availability of the online offer, or claims made about Steelbodies.org by parties other than Steelbodies.org employees and partners.
(4) The term of limitation for claims under warranty for the goods provided is two years starting from the receipt of such goods. If the customer is in business then the term of limitation is one year.
§ 9 Limitation of Liability
(1) Steelbodies.org only bears responsibility for damages, no matter what the legal ground, in the case of deliberate action and gross negligence. Steelbodies.org´s liability is limited to the payment of the foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
(2) As far as liability of Steelbodies.org is excluded or limited in these general terms and conditions then the same applies for personal liability related to the order for damages on the part of employees, representatives and agents of Steelbodies.org.
§ 10 Copyrights to Print Designs
All materials contained in Steelbodies.org may not be reproduced, copied, tubed, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way.
§ 11 Technical and Design Deviations
When fulfilling the contract, we expressly reserve the right to deviate from the descriptions and information in our brochures, catalogues and other written and electronic documents with respect to material, color, weight, measurements, design or other features, as far as these can be considered reasonable for the customer. Reasonable cause for change may result from fluctuations customary in trade and technical production processes.
§ 12 Data Protection
Steelbodies.org uses personal data of the customer for appropriate purposes and according to statutory regulations. The personal data given (i.e. name, e-mail address, mailing address, bank details) for ordering products are used by Steelbodies.org for fulfilment and handling of the contract. This data is treated confidentially by Steelbodies.org and is not given to any third parties who are not part of the ordering, delivery and payment procedures. The customer shall be entitled to access information on the personal data which Steelbodies.org has saved about them free of charge. Moreover, they are entitled to the correction of incorrect data, and the blocking and deletion of their personal data, insofar as there is no legal obligation to retain such data.
§ 13 Place of Jurisdiction – Place of Fulfillment – Choice of Law
(1) Place of fulfilment for all services is the place of business of Steelbodies.org in Budapest, Hungary.
(2) Budapest, Hungary is the place of general jurisdiction. In such case, Steelbodies.org is also entitled to sue the customer according to the opinion of Steelbodies.org at their resident court.
(3) If individual provisions of these general terms and conditions are ineffective or oppose the statutory regulations, the rest of the agreement remains in affect.